Roche Diabetes Care
Roche Diabetes Care is a pioneer in the development of blood glucose monitoring systems and a global leader for diabetes management systems and services. For more than 35 years, the Accu-Chek brand has been dedicated to bringing numbers to life for people with diabetes, and their healthcare providers.
In 2013, Roche Diabetes Care is proud to sponsor the ADEA Roche Educators Day held the day before the Annual Scientific Meeting.
The annual ADEA Roche Educators Day provides a positive learning environment to equip and empower diabetes educators with practical learning outcomes. The workshop topics to be covered at the August 2013 ASM are:
- Starting a research project: The basics
- Uncover the benefits of bolus calculators: Providing confidence and control for people on multiple daily injections
- Sick day management in Diabetes
- Transitioning teens with Type 1 Diabetes: The challenges and opportunities in collaborative care
- Managing meal time insulin for people with Type 2 Diabetes
- Starting insulin: When and how to, and when and how not to
- Diabetes and disability: A focus on success
- Identifying post meal hyperglycaemia: An important risk factor for cardiovascular disease