ADEA members whose applications are unsuccessful have the right to appeal decisions that are made by the ADEA credentialling committee in relation to mentoring, initial credentialling and the recredentialling process.
The final outcome of the appeal is made by the CEO following a recommendation from the credentialling committee.
An appeal must:
- Be lodged within 28 days following notification of the original decision
- Be lodged only by the affected person and not a second or third party
- Be set out utilising the ADEA approved Application for appeal form (see below)
- Provide evidence to support the claim against the decision
Please download these Supporting documentation to help you through the Appeal process.
- Appeal Process
- ADEA Application of appeal form – Credentialling
The appeal documentation should be sent to ADEA national office either via email to email@example.com or via post to
ADEA Credentialling Appeals
P.O. Box 163
WODEN ACT 2606
Contact Credentialling officer on (02) 6173 1006
Please forward your inquires to the Credentialling Officer via phone 02 6173 1006or email firstname.lastname@example.org