This webinar series aims at improving your knowledge around research. By providing easy to understand and practical weekly sessions, this series will assist anyone who is interested in research but not knowing where (or how) to start.
|6pm – 7pm AEDT||Thursday 8 February||Professor Trisha Dunning||Research protocol: what to be included
Are you interested in the ADRF Research Fellowship?
|6pm – 7pm AEDT||Thursday 15 February||Ms Julie Marker||Co-design and consumer engagement|
|6pm – 7pm AEDT||Thursday 22 February||Dr Helen Barraclough||Research methodology|
|6pm – 7pm AEDT||Thursday 1 March||Dr Helen Barraclough||Statistics in plain language|
|6pm – 7pm AEDT||Thursday 8 March||Professor Trisha Dunning||Ethics: process, applications and how to overcome pitfall|
|6pm – 7pm AEDT||Thursday 15 March||Professor Alison Hutchinson||Research translation: knowledge to action framework|
*Please note that the above time is for ACT, NSW, TAS and VIC. If you are not in this time zone, please click here to convert this time to your local time zone.
Who should attend this webinar series:
- Health professionals who are interested in conducting research
- ADEA members who are interested in the ADRF Research Fellowship
- Researchers who are interested in the ADRF Research Grant
- Students and early career researchers
Completion of this webinar series allows you to claim 6 CPD points under Category 3 – Research for your next credentialling application.
To register, please visit the ADEA E-learning Management System. Through this platform, you will take total control of your webinar activities and stay on top of all updates:
- Download the presentation slides that will be used during the sessions
- Participate in the Q&A forums to ask any questions about the webinar content
- Complete the evaluation survey that helps us in improving our webinar development
- Download a certificate after you submit the survey at your convenience
- Watch the recordings if you miss the live session
Please note that this is a separate system from the ADEA membership system so if this is the first time you visit this platform, please register for a free account before going to the Research 101 program.
Contact email@example.com if you need any further details on this webinar series. This program is developed with support from Lilly Australia.